Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Discovering Twin Falls, ID


                 Welcome to Twin Falls : (these are not pictures taken by me)
I
 This is the I.B.Perrine bridge crossing over the canyon into Twin Falls. It is breathtaking to stand at the edge and look over. Thrill seekers jump off this bridge as a sport or for fun. It is calld BASE jumping and is perfectly legal to do so in Idaho (unlike in WA). This bridge is named after the man who helped in getting this bridge financed and put into motion.


Her is an aerial photo where you can see the Twin Falls mall to the left of the bridge


I have yet to explore in the canyon or see the falls. Looking forward to doing so!

I have been told that there are walking trails...


A beautiful golf course at her bottom of the canyon


Remember how I mentioned BASE jumping.... Well here ya go!


No comments:

Post a Comment